• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#1 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:02 PM

Hello, i am xcrunner and i am a biochemist and have done extensive research almost my whole life in regards to late age height increase. I used my founded ideas to increase my height from 5 ft 5 to 6 ft 2 inches, and this was at the age where it was thought that height increase would have been impossible. Height increase is possible at any age..i have even helped people in mid 30s increase 3-4 inches in height. There is definitely a great misconception about growth plates which most scientists today seem to still haven't came to understand. There is no such

thing as fused plates there is always a height potential regardless of
age(potential surely diminishes with aging but never runs out)once the puberty-like hormone and somatropic peptide profile is sustained, you will grow again. I have been inactive online for a period of time due to an incident on the grow taller forum, but I am now back. Just know that height increase is possible, even up to the 60's! Take care

#2 Yes

Yes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:55 AM

xcrunner is correct.

I've scavenged through so much information throughout the grow taller forums, am in university currently studying sport sciences and hopefully can use that as a stepping stone to get into medical school, and all of xcrunner's claims are true.

#3 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for the kind words

#4 John247247

John247247

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:05 AM

Xcrunner you are a god in the growing taller community even if you might get a lot of criticism, it's like with Lebron James WE THE BEST but also get the most hate. In your routine Ghenerate is basically your foundation to the whole thing but LG sciences stop making the spray version and now it is a tablet. With the blood barrier theory that you mentioned, do you now still use the Ghenerate even though it's in pill form or have you replaced it? Also what's the most safe and effective way of growing taller? I'm 17 6' but I want to be healthy as possible. I also want my little brother to be tall for basketball. I think playing basketball, stretching, and taking Glucosamine/MSM seems the best safe way, do u agree or nah?

#5 inetryconydot

inetryconydot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:34 PM

After the results in Tuesday's Acela primaries, the presidential chances of Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders have passed from a forlorn, but still reality-based, “stranger things have happened” hope, to pure fantasyland.
I can’t think of anything more depressing.

#6 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

Generate is only effective in spray form and it would work minimally and only once if inactive plates
By the way,in the past 5 years or so I have helped many increase their height using chemicals such as bmp 7 along with igf 1induction in specific growth sites,osteogenic protein 1, gdf5, metylprotodioscin and icariin,and much more. My latest client from Czech Republic grew 2 inch in 3 weeks. She was35 years of age she is now 5ft 10 inches!

#7 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:47 PM

I have made more advances in the past years.As I have stated before,growth plates never close,they just become inactive..women growing in height shortly after pregnancy is a perfect example of this. It's all about restoring chemicals naturally produced during growth period. If those are restored, body could grow at any time

#8 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:52 PM

Xcrunner you are a god in the growing taller community even if you might get a lot of criticism, it's like with Lebron James WE THE BEST but also get the most hate. In your routine Ghenerate is basically your foundation to the whole thing but LG sciences stop making the spray version and now it is a tablet. With the blood barrier theory that you mentioned, do you now still use the Ghenerate even though it's in pill form or have you replaced it? Also what's the most safe and effective way of growing taller? I'm 17 6' but I want to be healthy as possible. I also want my little brother to be tall for basketball. I think playing basketball, stretching, and taking Glucosamine/MSM seems the best safe way, do u agree or nah?

Thanks for the kind gestures. What is now your current height

#9 hkimmy12

hkimmy12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:37 PM

Xcrunner, I've been researching your posts for a good 3 hours and I've done previous research as well which validated your points! Do you mind mentoring or helping me out as I've become really interested in adding height as I'm only 5'6".  The problem with the routine you laid out was that there's no ghenerate in spray form in stock anymore so I have no idea what to do!!  Do you have any suggestions?

#10 hkimmy12

hkimmy12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:39 PM

Xcrunner, I've been researching your posts for a good 3 hours and I've done previous research as well which validated your points! Do you mind mentoring or helping me out as I've become really interested in adding height as I'm only 5'6".  The problem with the routine you laid out was that there's no ghenerate in spray form in stock anymore so I have no idea what to do!!  Do you have any suggestions?

also, I've seen every success story possible that I could possible find on the internet (proves how serious I am about this matter, I'm really quite depressed about the hieght I am now :/) which validates your point being that height can indeed be increased via cartilage thickening though growth hormones and other supplements such as glucosamine/msm/chondroitin.  

#11 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:13 AM

Yes i understand how you feel. How old are you currently, and how much taller would you desire to be?

#12 hkimmy12

hkimmy12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:01 PM

Xcrunner! Thank you for replying back! If I could gain just an inch, I'd be more than satisfied!  I'm currently 19 years old!  Thank you so much, you honestly don't know how much this means to me!  

#13 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:29 PM

Everyone i supplied to so far grew. I created various chemicals but am seeing the most success with OP-1 protein which has consistently grew everyone i supplied to so far! I am received various testimonial including one this evening. Most grew an inch in 5 days(30-44years of age)and few exceptional results like 2 inches in 8 days(19-26year old), and a 61 and 50year old who grew 2cm and 4cm in 14 days respectively. 99 percent success rate so far

#14 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:31 PM

i could possibly send you a 30 day supply which would be more than sufficient to grow you anywhere from 4-5 inches, but beware of the side effects

#15 Nick Chen

Nick Chen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:51 AM

Hi xcrunner:
I am very amazing and very happy to see your post!
I am 35 years old currently!
My height is 167cm, I want to gain 3 ~ 5 cm! ( I am Asian but still too short in my contury )
Could you please help me?
Thank you very much!
Nick

#16 King_Noah

King_Noah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:14 AM

i could possibly send you a 30 day supply which would be more than sufficient to grow you anywhere from 4-5 inches, but beware of the side effects

Can i please have a 30 day supply. i will pay you for the supply just let me know where to get it from please. Thank you man!!

#17 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:16 PM

Can i please have a 30 day supply. i will pay you for the supply just let me know where to get it from please. Thank you man!!

Yes you can, but customs have been stopping my shipments. Whats your adress and how tall are you currently and how tall would you like to be

#18 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:16 PM

Hi xcrunner:
My height is 167cm, I want to gain 3 ~ 5 cm! ( I am Asian but still too short in my contury )
Thank you very much!
Nick

#19 xcrunner211

xcrunner211

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:17 PM

Hi xcrunner:
Thank you very much!
Nick

Yes sure

#20 Nick Chen

Nick Chen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:07 PM

Yes sure

May I also please have a 30 day supply?