• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 karim

karim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:34 AM

just wondering if anyone here has tried the Growth-flexv system because me thinking about getting it.

wonder if it actually works and me a 24 year old guy

#2 Michel

Michel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:48 AM

just wondering if anyone here has tried the Growth-flexv system because me thinking about getting it.

wonder if it actually works and me a 24 year old guy

A few remarks, that i'd like to make on growth-flexv pro.

Amino acids have the most important roles in building proteins and managing metabolism. In other words, amino acids are the chemical units that significantly participate in the making up of our muscles, tendons, glands, organs...anything where proteins count the most. Furthermore, they are essential for growth and maintenance of cells & energy in our bodies. In brief, they control practically all cellular processes.

In general, we have two regular sets of amino acids - the essential ones , coming from food, and non-essential amino acids, coming from other sources.

Our body can produce only 10 of 20 vital amino acids to grow taller - the rest comes from food or supplements. If we miss only one of those 10 essential ones that our body doesn't produce, it could lead to a break of amino acid chain and protein degradation. That means a problem with muscles and other organs dependant on proteins for bone growth & regeneration. There are also some exercise techniques from yoga that can help with that. Through various stretching technique among other things.
I managed to grow taller with Growth-Flexv Pro!

#3 Ecaterina

Ecaterina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

A few remarks, that i'd like to make on growth-flexv pro.

Amino acids have the most important roles in building proteins and managing metabolism. In other words, amino acids are the chemical units that significantly participate in the making up of our muscles, tendons, glands, organs...anything where proteins count the most. Furthermore, they are essential for growth and maintenance of cells & energy in our bodies. In brief, they control practically all cellular processes.

In general, we have two regular sets of amino acids - the essential ones , coming from food, and non-essential amino acids, coming from other sources.

Our body can produce only 10 of 20 vital amino acids to grow taller - the rest comes from food or supplements. If we miss only one of those 10 essential ones that our body doesn't produce, it could lead to a break of amino acid chain and protein degradation. That means a problem with muscles and other organs dependant on proteins for bone growth & regeneration. There are also some exercise techniques from yoga that can help with that. Through various stretching technique among other things.
I managed to grow taller with Growth-Flexv Pro!

Yes, actually Growth-Flexv Pro is totally safe and approved by FDA. I tried it and it worked for me. Gained about 4 to 5 inches in a short time from doing stretching exercises and having correct nutrition. Before my bones were fragile and really prompt to injury. I'm lucky because with the right amino acids added to my diet it was easy to bypass the problem.

My current height is 5'8 and my goal height is 6'4 tall. I learned how to it at this place http://www.growth-flexv.eu

#4 ArthurLazar

ArthurLazar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:34 AM

No, it's a scam. Look at the ingredients- 500mg of argininie? You need about 5-8g to increase hgh. Rest is just multivitamins sold for 20x price.

#5 trobinson

trobinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:08 AM

No. search on Google

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users